size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
02-24-2023, 06:15 PM
Riya had padded alongside the wagon the whole way and Crux had to admit he was almost jealous of the feline. His newest friend was quickly becoming a staple in his life and while he was amongst the last of his siblings to get a second new friend he was currently the only one whose companion had a crystal, like him... Well except for Vanta... But those had been their mothers so that didn't count. He'd found Riya all by himself! Still, as he watched her on their trip he decided actually he liked being in the wagon, by the time they got to the Ashen lands the leopard was panting heavily. Luckily she'd get to rest once they finally settled but conversely Crux's own personal nightmare was probably about to start.

A pretty older woman greeted them and then the small caravan were led to a space that had clearly been set up for them. The wagon of near yearlings jostled as the pups started exiting the wagon, Crux eager to stretch his legs which had started cramping a little bit ago. He groaned and stretched each leg out as he moved away from the wagon, double checking the weight of his feather pendant was still against his chest then settled himself closer to his father, Crux wasn't so sure he liked the look of the younger pups, not because there was anything actually wrong with them but because Crux was already imagining the ways they'd run literal circles around him and leave him scrambling to keep up. They were gently instructed to introduce themselves and say their favorite game. Crux hid a grimace as the boy named Rogue said his favorite game was tag, count him out.

"I'm Crux." He said, his voice already picking up an awkward pubescent timber, he was gonna be squeaky and suffer voice breaks for a while still though. "I like Hide and Seek." It was a simple answer, though he honestly preferred any game that didn't require him to run, or be highly mobile, there was something about hide and seek that piqued his interest, the knack he had for finding hidden places that hadn't been seen in some time.

CruxRiya

Art by Twonahalfer
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.