Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
02-25-2023, 07:41 AM
Gentle paws stopped as Alastor continued on. Just the side eye from where she stood, seeing his frame but not the finer details of his face and expressions. She was getting to a point where she couldn't any longer. Everything hurt as much as it hurt him even if she chose to believe she destroyed him more. Still just a speck in his life, still unworthy of everything he had offered her.

She took a quiet and deep breath, holding in as much as she could. It was getting easier as time went on. Shutting herself down, it seemed she had plenty of practice doing so. Maybe he could see her slowly detaching from herself. "You are everything to me Alastor." Why was she doing it? She never meant for this to happen, for everything to completely shatter under them and between. She never wanted this. "But you're right, it isn't enough." She cared for his efforts, for the time they had spent together. She cared for him entirely. But she knew now, and for a while, that she'd never be satisfied with the glimpse she was given. "Nothing can be changed now. So..." Would she had wished she could take back closing him out? Yes. But it may have been inevitable in the end. Everyday her emotions grew stronger, her realization of her desires would never be filled. She'd keep living a lie. And maybe then, no one would see her completely destroy herself.

"Relm"