size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
02-25-2023, 04:04 PM
Flurry slowed as she heard a loud pounding, was that thunder? She was starting to tip her head back to check the state of the clouds when something deeper in her, more primal, maybe instinct, pulled her attention towards the sound instead of the sky. "Oh fuck!" She exclaimed as she took in the massive hooved, horned form barreling down on her, that wasn't no wolf! Wasn't a sheep either. Flurry hadn't really seen a horse before, she knew of them... Like conceptually... But she didn't really have time to try and go through the catalog of animals she knew, instead she was already desperately starting to shift her movement. A "holy shit" left her lips as she skittered to her own right, ducking as she went, feeling square teeth scape her left shoulder painfully as the horse made to grab her, to scruff her. There was a flash of indignation that a prey animal, even a fancy horned one would try and scruff her like a pup but she had to shake that from her mind because from her perspective the horse had just tried to stomp her though her movement had taken her clear of it. Scary! Flurry was moving on pure feeling now, attempting to skid to a halt, using the momentum of her movement she would attempt to swing her hips so she was now perpendicular with the horse before attempting to charge forth again, jaws parting and head craning to try and grab hold of the horse's left foreleg, trying to get a hold just above the weird knobbly joint just above the hoof, the fangs in her mouth pivoting forward to try and deal max damage if she even got close.

Flurry vs Taliesyn for Dominance/Raid
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Mutation 1: Water Deer Fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Pronghorn horns - Offensive
Skills: Beginner Navigator & Beginner Fighter

- | movement | speech  -

code by Cloudy
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.