An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDouble Master1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
02-26-2023, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2023, 02:39 AM by Saracyn. Edited 1 time in total.)

Saracyn swallowed back a knot in his throat when Avacyn confirmed that she was enjoying her time with Albion. Of course she was; why wouldn't she be? That had been a stupid question to ask. It deepened the brute's frown all the same though and only added to the mounting guilt he felt feeling like this when he knew he would be destroying his sister's happiness if he was to be honest with her. Avacyn pushed her meal away, now focusing solely on him, and Sara knew he was screwed. Avacyn saw through him like he were made of glass. There would be no point hiding anything from her now; it would only serve to damage their relationship pretending to do so. A soft, gentle touch tore the prince's eyes up from the mostly decimated fish before him, cerulean eyes lifting to spy Ava's white-tipped toes gently brushing over the tops of his own with a delicate touch. He marveled at how similar and so very different the two of them were in that simple touch. Twins, alike in almost every way, down to the white tips of their toes, yet Avacyn was so gentle, so kind, so compassionate, and he was hard, rough, jaded... The only time he ever felt like anyone or anything other than his callousness was when he was with her. The thought of losing that to someone else... Death would have been a preferable option.

In dulcet tones, Avacyn asked if he wanted to tell her what was troubling him or if he wanted to drop it. The easy answer would have been to tell her to drop it, to go back to repressing his feelings and fears back inside himself and pretending they didn't exist. But ignoring a wound only allowed it to fester, and at some point the infection would eat him alive from the inside out. He couldn't let his own behaviors poison the one good thing he had in life. Drawing in a deep breath, Saracyn held it for a moment before letting it go in a long, heavy sigh, his eyes still turned down and unable to meet her gaze. He didn't want to see the hurt or upset in her eyes when he told her how he felt. "Do you love him...?" he finally asked after gathering his thoughts. His heart was pounding with anxious fear against his ribcage, feeling like it might break out at any moment. Before she could ask him any follow up questions, Sara explained further. "I need to know, because... I don't think I can keep doing this anymore..."

Another sigh and a slow shake of his head while blue eyes disappeared behind crimson lids. "I hate him, Ava... I hate him because he's everything to you that I can never be. I hate him because he's become so much more than he was supposed to be. Albion and Scylla were supposed to be our cover-ups. Our fake arranged marriages so we could be together. But now... now I'm left with nothing. Scylla is a detestable reprobate who also wants nothing to do with me, and Albion-" Saracyn resisted the urge to snarl again as the words left a bitter taste rolling off his tongue. "He told me he cares for you... and I know it’s a lot. I’ve seen the way he looks at you, how he follows you… This wasn't the way it was supposed to be. This wasn't part of the deal mother made for us, and now... now I'm afraid I'm going to lose the only thing that's ever mattered to me..." There it was—the truth to why Saracyn hated Albion so viciously. He was threatened by the other male, and he was afraid he was losing Avacyn to him. Saracyn had never admitted he was afraid to anyone before in his entire life. But Avacyn deserved the truth. She deserved everything from him.

"Saracyn Mendacium"

Warning: Saracyn is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
Saracyn's designated wolf to protect as a Bodyguard is Avacyn. She may enter his threads not marked as Private.