size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
02-26-2023, 02:39 AM

The wind was picking up. Cy could hear it howling around the entrance of the cavern, and she was none too pleased at the prospect. Freezing, bitterly so. How had they ended up somewhere that was miserable in the summer and miserable in the winter? She could only hope that wherever the ended up next was less awful during at least part of the year. Hell, maybe they could rove around chasing the good weather. That certainly was a thought. A long-suffering sigh rattled through Cyanide's system. The wraith hadn't felt too well lately, and she was doing her best to put that bit out of her head. If she caught whatever had gotten Celeste sick, there was no telling what was to come.

She wasn't alone for long. Though Cy had been somewhat lurking in the shadows, her purpose wasn't nefarious. No, she's just awkward. Really. Cyanide isn't used to being around strangers, or having to make an effort to speak to anyone. The only interactions she had on the day to day were Oki, and sometimes Cel. Neither of which she'd been particularly civil with, lately or ever, so it wasn't like her friend making muscles were all that built. Even when they'd been in Ashen, Celeste was the friendly and social one. Cy had kept to herself, exploring and learning the land.

"Can't even look forward to summer, it's a fucking desert." Her laugh holds some humor, at least, as she addresses the stranger. "Don't mind it, nah. I'm waiting for the storm to blow over is all." Well, it was a fine enough start. Though Cy can be prickly, she's not going to be a bitch without a reason... today. Today, at least. "I'm Cy." Enough of an introduction, for now. If the weather was shitty, at least Cyanide didn't have to be.

cyanide
he said to be cool
but i'm already coolest

[Image: f8y68ba.png]
[Image: aOnym4W.gif]