size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
02-26-2023, 02:48 AM

For someone of typically above average intelligence, Oki typically has her wanting to do some stupid things. The stupid in him would bring out the stupid in her, or whatever that cliche was. Something like that, whatever, it didn't matter. Did anything matter? In these moments, maybe they're the only things that matter. They seemed to get closer and closer, and then... and then what? They're in each other's personal space. It would seem that one thing would lead to another--

fade

Cyanide settled against his side, tired. "You know, there's this like... mean thought in my head, sometimes." She begins, speaking quietly. Her voice lacks the hard edge that it typically carries. "Like you don't actually like me, or don't actually want me." Strangely vulnerable from the wraith, but it seems right in the moment. "But I think maybe that mean thought is uh, going to be quieter now." Right. Rarely does she speak candidly about her feelings, but maybe there's some insight to just why Cyanide is the way she is.

cyanide
he said to be cool
but i'm already coolest

[Image: f8y68ba.png]
[Image: aOnym4W.gif]