Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
02-26-2023, 04:36 PM
Onyx felt a little disappointed about being left behind in the pack to take care of the guard. She had never been a part of a raid before but there was that time they were all instructed not to defend against one when she was young in Incendium. Fucking pointless. Her and her family were in no way cowards and maybe that was what made her itch to be there where the action was. She supposed this was still an important job of course, but a lot more boring on her terms.

They saw the fighters and healers that were accompanying the raid party off, and her, Manea, and Kichi would regroup to make the plan for their own defense. The island was difficult for anyone to infiltrate easily, so they'd focus their energy on the mainlands here. And maybe Manea could make the trip back to the island once they made their rounds and set up positions out here.

"Uh, so I guess we can run a patrol along the borders of the rock garden and extend to the Lake." Onyx wasn't exactly social or friendly, but she still took a glance across the other two. "Kichi can take over the lake and Manea and I can head back here and then we'll split so you can go back to the island."

"Onyx Destruction"
F2U base by Snowylaika
Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.