size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
02-26-2023, 08:53 PM

It seemed that there was some relief in their conversation as she steered the topic change. As she asked for his perception of the beach, she was pleased to hear his affirmation- echoing her earlier thought of how could one dislike the beach. It brought a soft grin to her features as she nodded along a little more enthusiastically to his explanation. It was a little superficial at first, but when his words began to sink in, it made her think. Talyssa never thought of the ocean as a display of strength, but she acknowledged that Hattori certainly wasn't wrong in that observation. Her pale blue gaze narrowed in thought as she processed the description she was offered. After a few moments of silence, her voice echoed her mind. "I never thought of it that way ..." The girl admitted. It was a different view of the world, and she was happy to have caught a glimpse of it.

It was then she suddenly came back to the question he had asked her in return. "Oh, yes. I can swim ... I was just taught how though, so I'm still practicing." Talyssa answered, thinking about the lesson her father had offered her on this very beach only a short while ago.