size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
02-27-2023, 04:14 PM
Flurry was ready for the hooves this time, and as she saw the horse lift it's leg she veered, shifting a few paw steps quickly to her left to avoid what would have undoubtedly been a very painful knock to the noggin, she was less aware of the teeth this time, and unfortunately for her this time she was actually scruffed. That did little to tamp down on the fire within her though and the girl lashed out with her forepaws, hoping to wrap them around the horse's neck as it craned, it would take some work to throw her properly and would give her at least a little bit of a window to latch on for dear life! She craned her neck towards the thick corded neck as well, trying to sink fangs in, less as an overt act of aggression but honestly more to try and hold on further, she didn't want to get thrown honestly. Fighting a horse had given her something fighting another wolf usually didn't and frankly, she just didn't want it to be over yet. Also... Well, she wanted to at least land one fucking hit before she was sent scampering with her tail between her legs, she'd never live that down if she didn't.

Flurry vs Taliesyn for Dominance/Raid
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Mutation 1: Water Deer Fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Pronghorn horns - Offensive
Skills: Beginner Navigator & Beginner Fighter

- | movement | speech  -

code by Cloudy
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.