Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-27-2023, 07:30 PM
I can't destroy what isn't there
He pinned the girl down, and defied her attempts to shake him off. After a moment, she spoke. He hadn’t thought any words she would speak would change his mind, but somehow she surprised him. His daughter's name falling from her lips. He stilled, and then started to rise. Not removing himself fully from the tusked woman, so he could tackle her again quickly if it was needed. It was not the first time one of his children had left to find themselves some peace, or to find themselves. He knew Ophie had taken some time after her mothers death. He didn’t like it, but respected his children. Kaija made it sound as if Ophie’s absence was something else
Missing.

“Are you someone my daughter should have confided in if she wandered off? Her mother passed away recently, I thought she was taking some time to…” He paused, and swallowed. Mention of Zee still able to rattle him, even now. “You speak as if she’s missing.” He said, voice deep with growing concern.

"Speech"