gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
02-27-2023, 09:11 PM

It was harder going than she had realised, pushing her bulk through the twisted canopy, catching herself when the branches broke under her weight. Even her antlers got tangled in the thick canopy overhead. Just as she thought she was about to break through, her mother's bird zipped past and into the open air overhead. The girl huffed and kept pushing upwards, struggling to maintain her balance the higher she got. When finally her head broke through, well...

Canopy, as far as the eye could see. In every direction. They were doomed, she was sure... but if she squinted, was that a different shade of green? Moo seemed to think so as he circled wider and wider, his pattern growing more oval as he went, but how would she remember the direction once she was down? The girl grimaced. She couldn't even stay on one side of the tree trunk with all of the branches in her way, which would stop her from dropping anything either. What a waste of time!

She shuffled back down to the ground, shame burning the skin beneath her fur. "I saw tree's,"  the girl was short of breath, of course she saw bloody trees, "differen' colour, but I couldn't figure out how t' mark the direction." Her head dropped in defeat. "Might'a been that way? Moo was cirlc'lin' towards them, seems like our best bet... if that was the way he went... " It was a big if.

"Speech"
Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.