ardent

Free me!

Erai took his anger out on coyotes

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
02-28-2023, 12:00 AM
"I thought I did." Medusa shrugged. But she didn't comment just yet. Instead, letting him speak whatever he wanted before she talked his ear off. "I guess I was just too stupid to see something right in front of me. I worked my ass off for Habari and got nearly nothing for it, so thought to myself in the end, why should I take fake friendliness when I can make something of myself here where I don't have to hide who I am." Well, now that was interesting! Maybe the two of them weren't so different after all. "Now Eraithus knows how Medusa felt." At some point, she had decided to work her ass off, even if it meant going against the rules of what her rank entailed. But if she hadn't done it, then she would've still been there stuck at the bottom and ignored, just without the experience. But since she did it the way she thought was best, (still ignored for the most part of course), she had learned a ton and had even surpassed Recluse. Though Medusa had won the challenge fair and square, she couldn't help but wonder how the half-blind bitch had even come into possession of Habari. It certainly wasn't by fighting...that was for sure.

When she spoke the next part, she was surprised to hear that. She narrowed her gaze slightly at him, wondering if this was a trick of some sort or if he was being real. She pursed her lips in thought for a moment as she mulled over his words. "Medusa doesn't know if she can trust you...yet. Eraithus was with Recluse. But Recluse wasn't there for you. You trusted her, but she didn't care, did she?" A rhetorical question perhaps. She didn't need to state the obvious, she was sure. But sometimes others needed to hear it said aloud. She knew damn straight that Recluse didn't give a flying fuck about Medusa since day one. Yet she forced her to stay in the pack for no reason other than...well...she had no damn clue! Over a mistake? Or just a power trip? Hell if she knew. She pushed those thoughts from her mind, however, before continuing. "Medusa isn't a know-it-all fighter, but she thought Eraithus could have done better. You did good, but Medusa expected more...heart...?" Was that the feeling she was looking for? It sounded about right...when Medusa had been ready to fight for her own freedom, she had been ready to give it her all. But Recluse had bowed out from that, so Medusa had given it her all in a bid for Habari. While others might have seen it as nothing but violent, Medusa had fought with every fiber of her being to prove herself. And won. She fell silent then as she waited to hear what else Eraithus had to say.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: