size
Medium
build
Medium
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022
02-28-2023, 11:41 AM

It was not lost to Rheum that Kiliaen appeared frustrated. The slight twinge of the other fae's expression was apparent, but Rheum wouldn't push on it. No, she was more interested in listening to the description of God's Garden. The clearing she spoke about was indeed a location she hadn't been to previously but had made a note to make her way there eventually. Rheum was always polite if not on the quiet side as she allowed Kiliaen to lead the conversation. Nodding at appropriate times, she didn't find it rude when the fae suddenly broke away.

Tracking the girl's movements with her own yellow eyes, Rheum followed silently. Taking her gaze off of Kiliaen as the girl stopped in front of a gathering of bright red berries, Rheum let out her own little gasp. "I actually came here to look for Wintergreen as well," her soft voice confirms as she smiles away Kiliaen's sheepish expression. "I would love to gather some to take back to my pack," she steps forward and begins to gather with Kiliaen. Their companionable silence was sprinkled with small talk as they picked what they could carry before taking their own separate ways.

Word count 1500+/1500