gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
02-28-2023, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2023, 12:46 PM by Corvus. Edited 3 times in total.)

His call was answered swiftly and cordially and Corvus was pleased. Ignorant to the woman's lack of sight, Corvus gave her a slow nod of his head. Being respectful was a sort of default state for him, even if being diplomatic wasn't something he was necessarily well-versed in. "Good morning. Thanks for answering my call," he started, shuffling his weight from one side of his body to the other as he hoped he was about to say all the right things. All he could do was try, though. "I'm Corvus Destruction, of Avalon - we inhabit the Orchard and the Range not far from here." Maybe she'd have heard of Avalon by now. If not, he expected she would've heard his surname before. While he'd met plenty of loners who didn't know the Destruction name he knew their lineage ran far and wide. He wouldn't at all be surprised if there were Destructions littered all across the continent at this point.

"I come to you with an invitation. At winter's end our pack is hosting a festival - our Winterlight festival - and we'd like to formally invite Ashen. If anyone wishes to attend, they're welcome to. There will be a feast and all sorts of activities," he explained. "On a less formal note, I'd appreciate if you spread the word that some former Abaven members can be found within Avalon. Not in a I'm-trying-to-recruit-your-members sort of way," Corvus clarified quickly. "I've just... lost touch with most of my family since our pack fell apart and I'd like them to know where I am if they ever need me." Corvus offered a hopeful but clearly sad smile. Any little chance at being reunited with any of his family made these conversations worth it, even if he had to have them time and time again.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Knock knock Cryer's Ravine 09:17 AM, 02-14-2023 07:41 AM, 02-17-2024