size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
02-28-2023, 12:54 PM

Part of him hoped that Valhalla's leader might have some news of where Theory had gone off to, but he didn't want to be overly hopeful, not after so much time had passed since he'd seen her. He drew in a steady breath as Ardyn came into view, lowering his head in a sign of respect. Corvus returned the same friendly smile, tail giving a slow wag behind him. His posture was relaxed, more so than it'd been when he'd met with Ashen's leader. Only good could come from Valhalla as far as he was concerned, history had proved that to him.

"Good day to you too. My name's Corvus Destruction. Corbie sent me to invite Valhalla to our winter festival. Ashen has been invited as well, and I intended to spread the word further if I'm able. There will be a feast and all sorts of festivities. I don't imagine anyone will be disappointed if they do attend," he said with a grin. "And, on a different note - have you heard any sign from Theory Destruction? I assume you've met herbefore?" Surely she'd come to visit Valhalla back in the day. Corvus was still as he waited and hoped desperately for even a little news.