An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
02-28-2023, 08:30 PM

"You did everything you could."

Álarr tried to take Sparrow's words to heart but it was hard for him not to wonder if there was something else he could've, should've, done. It was not the outcome he wanted but there was no changing it now. Álarr nodded as Sparrow spoke about Tyrian. Yea, he was probably off living it up somewhere. He could almost hear Tyrian's voice in his head. They were adults now, old enough to be making their own fortunes without needing to coddle each other. Still, was it wrong for Álarr to hope for a future visit? Or at least to know where his brother had settled so that he could visit when the seasons allowed for it?

"Well, I came here to get fruit, but I'd assume I'd need to raid for those now since I'm not really any sort of good diplomat."

Álarr chuckled. "I'm well stocked on what I needed for cider. I'd be willing to part with some for old times sake. Just don't tell my alphess." He wasn't sure how Corbie would feel about him sharing pack resources with another packs alpha just because they'd grown up together. "That said… a raid might not be a bad idea in the future. Avalon could do with some practice in fighting against raiders." They were an agrarian sort of pack and had much in the way of livestock and gardens. Such resources would need to be defended.