ardent

SEVEN NATION ARMY

Lovatt

gems
size
build
player
10-20-2013, 11:01 PM

The slight fear that he had felt moments ago began to grow, enveloping his mind as the two wolves began to overpower him. Lovatt had never been one to fight unless absolutely necessary...but in this situation, he was struggling for his life. One on one, the gargantuan man would have been able to take on the fight...but in this case, he was outnumbered by one more. He would feel teeth dig into his flesh on his back, and Lovatt would try to whip around to grab hold of the womans foreleg, but before he could do so he felt more pressure upon his back as the Albino demon forced him to the ground. Lovatt tried to hold strong, to push against theit weight but the combined force was too much. His legs would buckle, and the man came to rest unwillingly on the ground that suddenly felt cold. He was going to die today...unless someone came to save him, though he doubted it. Nobody knew he was here, nobody knew that he was at the borders returning home again. Snarling, he felt the pressure release from his scruff, and as he tried to lift his head he felt teeth wrap around his throat. Lovatt let out a terrifed cry, his heart pounding wildly as he felt the constriction of teeth on his throat, and the tearing of muscle on his back. The pain...so much pain. Not only was his body hurting from the attackers mauling him...but his heart was hurting him, and hypothetically his heart would bleed at the desperate thoughts within his mind. His vision began to falter as he struggled to breath. His throat not allowing air to enter his lungs as the albino sucked the life from him. Was this how he was going to die? Caught unawares just when he thought his life couldn make a possible turn around and recuperate from losing everything...ah, how cruel fate could play with ones soul. His body weakened, his mind shutting down and his heart slowing as the life ebbed from his delicate soul. His final thoughts were of his love...of his adopted children...Morgan my love...I am so sorry that I can't be where you are...that I can't say....goodbye....I failed you...I'm so sorry darling...I...Love you...so much...I hope...you...know that......please.......don't...forget...about me......I'll always....be with you.....take care....of our......children.... Brown lids would begin to close over Sapphire eyes. The beat of his heart depleting as his life became snuffed out like a candle. He was happy at least to die on Valhallan grounds...and he hoped that even though he had chosen to leave, they would know that he had chosen to come back. Valhalla to him, was still his home...the Valhallans still his family. He hoped that they too, would remain safe. The last gasp of air escaped his lips..."M.....Morgan.....I'll.........Al....ways......be...the...re....for....you.....I Love You.... At last, his life slipped away into the tombs of darkness as the cold took over. He died with the thoughts of the one he loved with everything he was. Knowing that somewhere out there, they would come together again in time...His eyes would close with his final breath...and as his soul slipped from his body, he would see the silhouette of the one he loved so much....Lovatt's life had come to an end...

Speech,