Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-28-2023, 11:24 PM

You couldn't kill me if you tried

Ardyn had warned them of what was coming. The Pirate pack was coming to raid, and although it was her very first time participating in a raid, she was surprisingly calm as she donned her armor and prepped herself for the coming fight. She had the longer tendrils of her tail braided several days ago, and it certainly helped to keep the hair from dragging on the ground or getting snagged. Surely it would help to keep her opponents from grabbing a hold, but she wasn't too concerned about it. After all, her fur was still short compared to what it had been prior to it falling off out of the blue. It had grown in, but it wasn't what it used to be. Though she noticed the progress, and she hoped that by the next season or two, she'd be fully restored to her former glory.

Once she was prepared, she slipped out after the others and made her way to meet their "guests" with quiet determination. She was still far from where she felt she wanted to be in this field, but she was better than she was before. Hopefully, she could give whoever she clashed with a run for their money.

"Speak"