An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
03-01-2023, 08:51 AM

Avantika's companions, though they preferred the freedom of the open sky to following right at her side or perching on her shoulders, were never so far from her that they could not be called in to help her win a spar. The birds swooped in through the open doorway, perching on shelves. They disliked not being able to assume their usual positions flying in lazy circles that belied their intense focus above her, but all they really needed were good vantage points to observe the fight. Kit would watch from behind Avantika, while Kaata would do the same from behind Memento Mori.

One of the jackals lunged for Avantika, going for her leg. Avantika would drop her head even lower, reaching to grab his scruff in her teeth hopefully before he could bite her. If the grab was successful, she would snap her neck to toss him as far as she could away from her. She growled at the sting of the light scratching of her shoulder, but she had no time to focus on the pain. She would attempt to twist around in time to spring forward towards Memento Mori and wrap her forelegs around her neck in order to try to pull her head down.

Avantika vs Memento Mori for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Defensive Battle Accessory: Metal mask w/ throat cover
Companion 1: Sharp-shinned hawk, Female - Flying
Companion 2: Black-thighed falconet, Male - Flying
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Tactician

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.