An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
03-01-2023, 10:04 AM

First to arrive was a pup Avantika hadn't had much experience with, who was followed by a coyote and a cardinal. She introduced herself as Elowen and her companions as Ginger and Hot Mama, whose name in particular made her laugh a little under her breath. Interesting. She yipped, calling her own birds down from their places in the sky and to her shoulders. "I'm Avantika, and this --" She nosed the small black falconet on her right, who puffed up his chest at the attention "-- is Kit, and the other one is Kaata." Kaata shook out her feathers in greeting.

There was a muffled howl, but Avantika recognized the voice. Kipling took a little while to arrive, but was practically glowing with excitement, dropping the turtle that had been clasped in his mouth and greeting her and Elowen. He had barely asked if they would be fighting today, declaring that he could beat up the other child, when Caladia raced up behind him. Avantika saw her as she approached, but did not warn Kipling, a tiny smile tugging at the corner of her mouth instead. It burst into a true grin when Callie tackled him, both of them falling to the ground. Soon enough the girl got back up and stood beaming up at Avantika.

"Since there's three of you here, I'm thinking we could have a melee spar," the Commander said. "All three of you against each other, all at the same time. What do you think about that?" She and her birds would be watching while they fought, looking for any places she could compliment them on or that would need improvement. "And," she added. "whoever wins will get to spar me after."

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.