gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
03-01-2023, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2023, 01:03 PM by Voodoo. Edited 2 times in total.)
What a rush. What - a - rush. [/i] Voodoo could feel her stamina waning on her. She yelped quickly dropping her body to the floor submissively. Though it had quickly turned into laughter exploding from her mouth. What had she expected when she had no fight training, but then again Lurid had been almost an even match for her and the two hadn't come into this with bad blood and Voodoo hadn't been paying attention to the crowd. She had to get back to her kids. Bruised and beaten she rose to her feet. She could heal her own wounds, and do what she was good at. Plus she had good news for her pups, they had a home.

Voodoo looked behind her at Lurid, "Never thought I'd get into a fight with such a goddess beautiful woman. Congratulations, this probably won't be the last you see of me." though she realized that could be ominous and she didn't care if Lurid wasn't attracted to females. Voodoo winked and began limping away to who knew where. Not even stopping to acknowledge the crowd that had been drawn in.

-exit-