size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
03-01-2023, 05:49 PM
Twig was a constant that he was endlessly, indefinitely thankful for. He'd never known such unconditional commitment - not for his family, not even for Abaven. Truly nothing could, or ever would, exceed the love he'd fostered for her over all these years. Even a brief time apart from her sounded mildly tortuous, as dramatic as that sounded. Not that he'd make much sign of it. Twig would know exactly how much he'd miss her even if he didn't put on a show of it.

"I'll be back before you know it. Maybe I'll even bring you something special on my way back," he suggested, musing over the thought. She was far craftier than him, he hoped maybe he could find something that might be of use to her on his way back home. At least it'd be a welcome distraction on his travels, searching for a special gift for her.

She didn't hesitate to return his affections, and he let a low rumble begin to build in his chest. The view really was lovely, but she was even lovelier, and his attention shifted wholly to her without faltering. "Will you now?" The implication in her voice didn't go unnoticed. His smile returned, far more playful than before. "I don't think I'd mind that at all." He leaned heavily into her touch, turning to face her and nipping lightly at her neck.