size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
03-01-2023, 10:43 PM

She seemed confused about her whereabouts. They were at the edge of the thornlands, closer to the water than they were inland. He chuckled at her comment about her being on the beach and him in the thorns. "Yeah, you're right. But at least I'm not the one that smells like a wet dog," He fought the urge to stick a teasing tongue out at the stranger. It was unknown to him if she had a protector of sorts nearby or if she was truly on her own. She was cute, even though she looked like a drowned rat. Though her question begged for an answer. He sniffed as he settled on his haunches, careful to remain clear of the thorns around him. "You really are lost, aren't ya? This is what I like to call the torture thorns. In other words, Gambit Briar. Not the friendliest place to land if you're not careful, but at least you're on the edge of it, so it shouldn't be hard to get out and keep clear if you follow the coast." He unceremoniously and lazily scratched an ear before cocking his head to the side. "If you're lost, I can help you find your way out. Got anywhere in mind you need to go?"

"Speech"