BELLATOR/MARGOX AUCTION

Felicita

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-24-2013, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2013, 01:04 PM by Felicita.)
I'd like to apply for Magdalene <3 I'd also like to make a slight change to her personality, if at all possible. Simply that she is fiercely loyal, and would do whatever it takes to protect her family. She is obedient and soft-spoken, yes, but I'd like it if say, something was to threaten her beloved or her children, she becomes a force to reckon with. If that's a possibility, I would love it :D

RP Sample: (Sorry it's small D: I can lengthen it if you wish ^.^)

Magdalene awoke early, as per her usual schedule. The golden queen never slept past dawn, simply for the worry that she would miss some happening of great importance and grandeur, a chance to server the king whom she loved with all her heart. The king that she would die for, and the children that she would give up everything to protect. Magdalene blinked her iridescent pink eyes in the glare of the rising sun, adjusting them from the darkness behind her lids. The dainty fae drew a deep breath of cool autumn air far into her lungs, relishing in the pure, fresh oxygen. The day was just warm enough where she could not see the steam of her breath escaping petite jaws. The woman crept silently out of the den that she shared with Abbadon, so as not to wake her precious king. He needed all the rest he could get so he could run their kingdom properly. There was not the slightest chance that Magdalene would interfere with Abbadon's leadership. The fiercely loyal femme would rather gouge out her own eye.

Stepping into the bright autumn sunrise, Magdalene scented the air briefly, just to assure that there was no impending danger lurking about. The fae rested back on her haunches, standing sentry in front of her den as she saluted the coming day. Her mind was buzzing with thoughts, her entire to-do list playing itself out behind her light rose orbs. Magdalene had to sort out a conflict that had arisen between two of her children, a petty thing that had no place disrupting the peaceful atmosphere of the kingdom. Her children had to learn to get along, and to be obedient. That was the only way anything would run smoothly. Also, the family reunion had to be planned for the upcoming Winter. There was much for Magdalene to accomplish, and yet, her task was not a daunting one; the queen was more than willing and happy to serve her king and their kingdom. Nothing would ever stop her from carrying out the tasks set before her by Abbadon, her husband, her king, and the love of her life.