Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
03-02-2023, 10:08 AM

The gentle but firm hold her father had on her as he stroked her back was more comforting than she could describe. Even as she looked up at him with tear-filled eyes, she couldn't help but smile. His deep tones soothed her racing heart as she felt herself calm down. After what just happened, Bramble wasn't so sure anymore that she cared to learn how to swim.

Her eyes would close gently as he pulled her close. His affirming words that she didn't have to prove anything were enough. Enough that she felt herself not feel so ashamed. She even let out a little giggle as his touch of humor prodded at her pride. "The water does taste really gross," Bramble admits as she tilts her chin up to meet his gaze. Nothing was nicer than being embraced by her father. It made all of her worries go away.

Another giggle left her mouth as Artorias admitted to being a klutz the first time he picked up a sword. "No way dad! I could never see you being that clumsy!" She picked up a paw to bat at his shoulder playfully. "I guess I could have asked for help... I don't know. I just see how everyone else is so good at things," there is a slight whine in her tone as she admits her jealousy. It wasn't for her lack of trying either. She probably was just as good as her siblings, she just seemed to... care more about how good she was at doing things.

Bramble's expression brightened as he offered to teach her how to swim. "Oh, I would love that!" She chirped as her body gave a little wiggle of excitement. "I'll have to drag you down here every day then!" The young pup laughed as he patted her on the back. Though she didn't quite understand how serious his statement was then, she knew she would come to understand it someday. "I promise I won't come alone anymore! I want to be the best at everything in the Hallows!" She looked up at him with her big teal eyes as if to say c'mon dad lest swim already!

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.