Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
10-20-2013, 11:42 PM

Her big man wouldn't keep her waiting long. Within moments the sound of paws hitting the ground met her ears and she turned to see Gael slowing to a walk and approaching her. Their eyes met and her chest tightened, her heart pounding away nervously in her chest. He was the only one that could pull such a strong reaction from her with the simplest glance. Her gaze filled with joy and a small smile crossed her muzzle as his body pressed against her and she heard him whisper her name. "Gael..." she replied, burying her face into the fur on his chest, breathing in his warm scent happily.

She waited as long as she could before she finally pulled back to gaze at him affectionately again, but the pure joy of seeing him would be short lived as her previous worries would return. Worry creased her brow as she spoke. "Gael... Do you have to go fight in the war? Tell me the truth. I know you're family is a large part of Valhalla and I know how much this pack means to you, I just... I just don't want you to get hurt." Worry and fear filled her teal gaze as she awaited his answer, already knowing the answer, but not wanting to believe it.

Speech
Thought
Others