size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
03-03-2023, 08:50 PM
She was foolish to think that her daughters presence would go unnoticed, but she had been hopeful. Ghoul had started to jab back at her when he seemed to catch a scent, but Widow knew already that it was her daughter that he found. If only it had been one of Medusa's children following her instead of her own, then she wouldn't feel forced into introducing Morte to her... uncle.

As soon as the question came from his mouth, Widow sighed. Not annoyed really, at least not with him. If anything, she was annoyed that Morte hadn't listened and stayed in the den. "No, I'm not," she finally replied before pausing, unsure of how to explain. Did she admit that Morte was his niece, or hurt her daughters feelings by lying? She took a long second to pause and consider her options before sighing again. "My daughter doesn't know how to listen when she's told to stay," she scowled in the direction of the den's entrance, where Morte had been sneaking a look only to suddenly hide again once she'd been caught. She turned back towards Ghoul, her expression softening as she sighed and waited for the questions he was sure to have.

"Speech!"

Art & Code © Skelle 2022
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022