Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
10-21-2013, 12:14 AM

Her worst fears were realized as Gael spoke, confirming that he must fight for Valhalla. He had good news as well though, saying that Syrinx has made him the new Heir. She gave a sad smile as pride surged through her, but that smile quickly disappeared as he revealed that Azalea had been captured by Glaciem. Wouldn't they ever stop torturing them? Hadn't they taken enough? Liberty, Azalea, putting her man in danger, threatening her home. Desperate rage rose up in her at just the thought of Glaciem and their awful deeds.

When she looked at her big man all she felt was pride. He was such a good wolf, so just with a huge heart, full of love for his family and pack. She understood his duty that he must fulfill, even if she didn't like it. Meili gazed at him in silence for a moment, so afraid, happy, and proud all at once.

The timber-hued fea finally pressed herself against him once again, resting her head on his shoulder and pressing her chest into his. Just having him close eased her worries, even if just for a moment. "I understand why you have to go," she replied softly. "I don't like it at all, but I understand. And I'm proud of you. For being an Heir I mean. And for standing up for your family. You're such a good wolf... The best I've ever met." She smiled softly, keeping herself against him. Her eyes slid closed and her heart pounded in her chest. She finally spoke the words she had been dying to say for so long. She whispered them into his fur, so gently and tenderly. "I love you, Gael." With war on the horizon there was no time to lose. Every moment was precious, Meili realized that now.

Speech
Thought
Others