gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
03-03-2023, 09:55 PM

The wind must have changed direction to have them all wrinkling their noses in such a way. Whatever it was was too far gone to be even tempting to hungry carnivores... well, except maybe hyenas, which she could almost hear cackling in the back of her head. Thoughts of stars were tucked to the back of her mind as the realisation dawned that the laughter wasn't her imagination. "Might be a battleground for grass eaters, but that laughin' isn't anythin' we want ter deal with. I vote we go whatever direction that isn't." It wasn't that Deluge was afraid of other large predators, but she had seen her mother's attempts to practice fighting with her father, and she didn't trust the galaxy coated woman to be able to keep them safe from a pack of hungry hyenas, even if they were the smaller striped cousins of the spotted sort.

"Speech"
Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.