size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
03-03-2023, 10:00 PM
She enjoyed crafting more now than she thought she would back when she had been focused on making potions and tonics in Habari. No one had seemed interested in her studies before, but perhaps this way she could find some use in Insomnia. Even if the others didn't come to her for things, at least she could decorate for anything that Medusa had planned as well as adorn the Wraith with status symbols should she desire. The bracelets Widow was making today were only for show, an example of her work, but she would be happy to give them over to Medusa if she showed interest in them. If not, Widow would keep them for herself.

Someone was approaching though and she was quick to turn her head around and spy the approaching member. He hadn't been a member of Habari, at least, so she could only assume he was an actual friend of Medusa. It hardly mattered though, as long as his mother wasn't Recluse she hardly cared who he was. Though it would be wise to make friends, if anything. One thing was odd about him though, the way he walked seemed oddly familiar. She wondered if he was partially or fully blind, something she didn't struggle with herself but a lot of her dreaded family did. She wasn't sure if that was a bad strike for him or not, but better to be civil.

He called out to her, though she couldn't tell if it was to her or to find out if someone was in fact there. She cleared her throat for a moment before speaking up. "Hello," she responded to him, her voice appearing neutral with a slight friendly tone as she watched.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle | Art © Lila-hyacinth
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Thrilled me—filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before; Tar Pits 11:08 PM, 01-05-2023 05:01 AM, 11-01-2023