size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
03-04-2023, 01:12 AM
Irilyth could feel the uncomfortable tension pouring off of Manea in waves. The aura of it was palpable in the small space of the den, and everything in her lady's body language screamed that she was unhappy and not sure what to do with herself. It hurt Irilyth's heart to see the usually confident and level Matriarch so off kilter like this. All because of her... If Irilyth had just stood down instead of standing up to Alastor, if she had relented and submitted like she had time and time before, maybe this never would have happened. There was a moment of tense silence between the two faes after Manea spoke where neither of them seemed to know what to say or do in this situation. After some time, Manea lifted the bundle she had brought with her and explained what it was. Some things to make her stay more comfortable. The gifts within here lovely little luxuries Iri still didn't know if she deserved, but she would not deny Manea's generosity if it made the violet queen feel better.

"Thank you. That's very kind. The flowers look lovely," she replied in her soft lyrics, looking at the blossoms in the pot with a delicate smile. From her place on the bedding, Iri watched while Manea went about setting up the flowers, placing the plush-looking pillow on her bedding, and then came back to sit beside her. As she was used to, Irilyth had to crane her neck to peer up at the tall woman when she asked to stay for a while. "Of course you may. I'd be glad for your company," the petite blonde fae replied, raspberry red eyes still lifted to Manea's beautiful face. It truly tore her up inside to see Manea in such a state. She hated that she was doing this to herself when Manea was guiltless in this ordeal. "Please stop doing that, Manea. Blaming yourself for what happened. I don't blame you. There was no way you could have known or intervened. I made my choice, and I took the consequences. I'm a big girl and I can handle it." Iri pleaded with Manea, hoping that the headstrong alphess would listen to her. "How can I soothe this guilt you're unjustly carrying on yourself?"

"Manea" & "Irilyth"