gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
03-04-2023, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2023, 07:51 PM by Ghoul. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ghoul had caught her off guard. He saw it in the way that she shot a look over her shoulder. A chuckle nearly escaped his lips. Stopping short when he saw the fur bristling along her spine, he instinctually lowered his skull closer to her level. Upper lip peeling back in a snarl as she acted in a jittery motion. Nearly becoming dizzy attempting to watch her quick movements, his own fur bristled and shortened tail lifting up over his spine.

Itching to snap at her face in retaliation to her behavior, he held back. Who did she think she was anyway? Releasing a forced huff of air in her direction as she spat words toward him, Ghoul fought to not roll his eyes. Yeah, yeah, he was in bad shape. Grinding his teeth together, he lifted his head back up so that he was obviously looming over her. "What's it to you," the boy retaliated with as he turned his nose up at her. "I could at least catch a mouse," Ghoul hissed as he once more showed her his teeth in a snotty way.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.