Expert Hunter (160)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
NachoMumma
03-04-2023, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2023, 08:27 PM by Cricket. Edited 1 time in total.)

There wasn't much to her, that was for sure and when he offered it back to her she threw herself on the ground in a sploot next to it, hell she'd even met pups that were bigger than she was. The fact this hare had at least 3" on her was just salt in the wound. “An where am I gonna put it huh? As much as I'd rock rabbit ears, leftovers just attract bobcats and coyotes,” She flopped over onto her back, pulling her paws up to her chest dramatically and letting her tongue loll from her mouth, “An' that'd be curtains fer me! Really, you'd be doing me a favour... I don't need much to get by.” Clearly. As she rolled back over again, bits of dried grass sticking out of her coat, she added “I'll take the guts if you insist but you have to promise to finish it for me. I don't wanna be catsnacks.” If he held any genuine concern that should keep him happy, it was the most nutritious part after all.

“Speech”

It's time to play the music, It's time to light the lights