Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
10-21-2013, 01:08 AM

For the briefest momet, when she felt Gael freeze at her words, she was afraid she had made a mistake. Did he not feel the same way she did? Was he thinking now? Her heart stuttered with nervousness, worried over what he would say as he pulled back to look her in the eye. Her nervous fear was instantly washed away when she saw the tears threatening to spill from his eyes and heard the precious words that she had been dying to hear for so long.

For the briefest moment everything in the world seemed right. All of the puzzle pieces had finally fallen into place and her heart soared because of it. A huge grin slowly spread over her muzzle and she wanted to leap with joy. He loved her! Gael truly loved her. That was all she had wanted to hear for months and now she finally had her wish. Everything felt so sweet, so real.

Tears of joy welled up in her eyes as well and she showered his face with affectionate licks. "My big man... I love you so much," she said, her voice thick with tears and love. It terrified her even more now, having him going off to fight, but at least now she knew. If anything awful happened while he was away, she would know without a doubt that he loved her.

Speech
Thought
Others