size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
03-05-2023, 07:20 PM

His cocky response didn't surprise her by any means, yet it still began to edge its way under her skin. Looking to the opposite bank across the river, she rolled her eyes- subtly shaking her head side to side as she bit back a barrage of insults. The coyote attack that they just managed to come out relatively unscathed- loosely put- was enough fight for one day ... she wanted to avoid being backed into an argument even if the boy would prefer such conflict. With a tired sigh, she pulled her paw from the stream, giving it a more thorough exam before the blood began to well back in the absence of flowing water. "Is it that hard to accept a compliment?" Talyssa asked, half-heartedly curious as to what his answer would be- but still not enough to look his way. She was glad she had held back on thanking him for being her 'savior' to avoid feeding the ego he clearly had difficulty managing.

However, when he asked if she knew what she was doing, she could no longer keep her inquiring eye at bay. Talyssa turned to face him then, speaking before she had time to draw a conclusion of her own on the stranger's sincerity. "I know that I'm trying to rinse off the blood." She answered bluntly, a little more pointedly than she had originally intended. As she noted that he seemed to be genuinely trying to look at the condition of her wrist, she held it out to offer a more unobstructed view. "My aunt is a healer back home, I was just going to get it good enough to travel back." She explained in a softer tone. Hopefully, Aunt Gwyn wouldn't mind being interrupted after dark- or on second thought, maybe she could manage until morning ...