size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
03-05-2023, 07:25 PM

Talyssa watched him as he seemed to be investigating the damage. But when his line of sight clearly began to stray from the wound, she quickly looked down herself, to see if she had sustained another injury that she hadn't immediately recognized. After a quick inspection of her own, she huffed in annoyance as she came to the conclusion that he was just messing with her- making her look for something that wasn't there. "I think my thanks was adequate." She answered sharply, returning her attention to him with a narrowed gaze.

When he refocused on her wound once more, he insisted that something needed to cover it. "Just wha-" Talyssa began to ask just what it was he had in mind, because her knowledge of healing was very little. But clearly, he had an idea as he spun on his heels to leave- shoving her in the process. With a huff of surprise and annoyance, she caught herself with her opposite paw. Only to quickly attempt to push him back as he walked away. She fell through, as he was moving away voluntarily, but still. She had brothers that she grappled with all the time- she wouldn't be intimidated in this instance.

When he returned, he had dropped some flowers to the ground at her feet. She looked up to him with a questioning glance, but he was quick to give her instructions. They obviously had some sort of medicinal properties- though he didn't elaborate. Even if it had been Aunt Gwyn to ask her to help with preparing the salve, she didn't think it would sound as oddly demanding as this boy did. Begrudgingly, she leaned down to collect the flowers and began chewing them to a pulp. In the process, he pressed forward- closer. With narrowed eyes, she took a step back to surrender the space at the same time she pressed the ointment into her wound. "Do I rub it in?" She asked expectantly, seeking out further guidance from the boy.