An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
03-05-2023, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2023, 10:41 PM by Manea. Edited 1 time in total.)

Something she certainly hadn't expected was an invitation to spend some time with Chimera's daughter, but as she finished up her usual rounds and duties that morning and began making her way toward the spot by the island's lake that Scylla had instructed her to meet her at she found that she was actually looking forward to it. She couldn't remember the last time she had spent time with someone outside Alastor, Irilyth, Kavik, or one of her children. She was almost always with one of her inner circle of wolves or hard at work on something so perhaps it was high time she unwind a bit. She wasn't sure what Scylla had planned, but from what she had heard from Alastor it seemed like she could be a fun time. She wasn't always as inclined to go on killing sprees as her husband was, but she wasn't opposed either. Regardless, Scylla had caught her interest and she was eager to get to know her pack member a bit better.

She spotted the smaller slate and cream woman down by the water and made her way down to meet her, giving Scylla a small grin as she approached. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long. I couldn't get away from my patrols as quickly as I had hoped I would," she explained a bit apologetically as she began to look over what Scylla had gathered for their "girl's day" curiously. She settled onto her haunches by Scylla as the day began to shift into the late afternoon. There was still quite a few hours of daylight left as they shifted into spring and the days began to lengthen once more, but it was late enough now that this would likely be how she spent the rest of her evening before she made her way back to the den.

"Manea Mendacium"