Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Melorama

03-06-2023, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2023, 04:47 AM by Iðunn. Edited 1 time in total.)
For once she let surprise show on her face. Víðarr... in the desert? Now that was not what she had been suspecting. Just the thought of being in the unbearable desert heat left a sour taste in her mouth. Perhaps he was punishing himself, for she could not think of any other reason he would be there. She was further surprised at his intention of joining a pack, though given the recent events there was a glimmer of understanding. But Iðunn could not fathom having to take orders from someone not of her family.

After a few moments she managed to smoothen out her expression, and a grunt of agreement left her. Yes, she was of the same mind as Thyri about the sand. "It is interesting that he chose a pack in the desert, of all places." Surely there had been other options out there, unless he was desperate. Maybe it was her stubbornness showing, but she would rather tough it out alone than go the route Víðarr had.

"I will head to the west then to seek him out." Thyri appeared to be quite comfortable on her own, but being with family was always preferable to being completely alone. "You are welcome to join me if you feel up to bearing the heat."
When Iðunn's speech is in italics it means she's speaking in Swedish