Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-21-2013, 05:22 AM

Talon knew how small he was here. He was grateful for being welcomed in the pack, knowing how utterly useless he was -- or so he felt. Part of him had known Isardis had let him join just to satiate Euphrosyne's needs, but thinking of it like that made his heart clench painfully in his chest. He'd been abandoned by his parents, his siblings ... he didn't expect anyone to stick around, but when they did, he was oh so grateful.

Sendoa agreed that he might make a good caretaker for children. A slight smile turned the corners of his lips, a pleased but still hesitant expression crossing his lips. "I should talk to him then, yes?" the lanky boy suggested, smile growing as she spoke more. She told him that loyalty and effort would be rewarded. He could offer both of those things! If it made the leader of Glaciem like him, he would strive constantly to please him. "Thank you, miss," he thanked her, truly grateful; his tail wagged gently behind him as he moved to gnaw gently on what remained of the rabbit again. "I like it here, you know. It's better than being alone." His admission came suddenly as he peered up at her, thoughtful, yet still a bit guarded, as though unsure if she would continue being pleasant with him.