ardent

should our titles be as long as fall out boy song titles?

stargazer band group thread

Cyanide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
03-06-2023, 11:32 AM

Cy hadn't been feeling her best lately. She couldn't really place why, or what was wrong, but it wasn't the best thing. Maybe that was why she'd been feeling particularly pathetic lately. Right, she was just feeling off, not that she was getting soft. Or developing a fondness towards the rest of the band. It was definitely that she just was feeling low grade not so great, no more and no less. It also absolutely was not the fact that she'd made some questionable choices with Oki earlier this season. Nope. Hell, it wasn't like she was even in season when that happened-- Cy pushed those specific details out of her mind.

The wraith rummaged through her things where they'd been set down, grumbling to herself for a moment. The glow of the fire was an inviting one, but she was cold. Dragging a fleecy sheep skin from her bedroll, she moved to join the rest of the group that was gathering around the fire. She flopped down heavily beside Celeste, on the other of the galaxy-wrapped girl. "If you gave me whatever you had, I'm going to be pissed." Cy was half kidding, moving to toss the loose end of her sheep skin over the smaller girl's shoulder. "Going to need to find another poor bastard to wait on us hand and foot, at this rate." Was she kidding? Maybe. Maybe not. Still, her tone is as cheerful as she can muster, feeling as worn out as she is.

cyanide
he said to be cool
but i'm already coolest

[Image: f8y68ba.png]
[Image: aOnym4W.gif]