Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
03-06-2023, 06:43 PM

Samara Klein

Samara was hitting the wall of old age while having Suspense around to help was one thing the truth was she wanted to give her daughter a chance to live her life without feeling like she needed to take care of her mother, and that's the thing that brought her here. It would have been easy to go to Ashen, to go and live with her family but she also was acutely aware that Suspense would never have been a good fit for the empire. So here they were. Samara led her daughter to the borders and gave her a gentle smile.

"Promise me that you'll not let me hold you back." She said softly, Suspense nodded a little absently and Samara leaned into her daughter to get her attention. "It's my job to take care of you, not the other way around, okay?" This time the nod was more focused though Samara was sure that her daughter would worry anyways. She hadn't yet fully bounced back from her father's death and her mother's progressing age no doubt only exacerbated her feelings about it. Still, she would not push the subject and tipped her head back to call for an alpha.

"Speech", Thoughts & You

[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.