Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022All Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantMammoth Hunter
03-06-2023, 08:52 PM

"Speech"

It took nearly all his self-control to keep himself from growling when Artorias finally appeared, he had no reason to assume that the man had taken his boyfriend yet again and his jealousy would not help him here. He took a moment to visibly force his aggression down, eyes closing and a few breaths pushing forcefully through his nose. It was made significantly easier when Artorias' question reached him, and he felt his dread build. His expression falling somewhat and he had to take a few more deep breathes before he felt he could even begin to talk.

He looked at the blue man, tried to search him, see if he was hiding his brother from Malachai... But reading others had never been one of his skills and it was easier to just trust the man wasn't lying. "Guess that means you haven't seen him either." His voice was a deep rumble of pain, softer even than usual. "He disappeared we're not exactly sure how long ago, I thought maybe he'd come down here like the last time." He owed Artorias that much at least, he didn't need to know that the reason Malachai wasn't sure when it had happened was because there had been much distance between them even before this. But Artorias was Grim's brother and he would probably want to know his brother was missing.

Art by Shirohoru
[Image: eqRWCiM.gif]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.