size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
03-06-2023, 09:40 PM

Time passed and soon Scylla's herbs kicked in. The brown woman's pupils dilated and there was a silly little grin on her face. The blue fae grinned in response. Oh yeah, she was feeling it. Now it was time to get to work. Scylla gently felt over the fae's body with dexterous digits, carefully moving limbs and touching ribs to see what may have been broken and what may have been bruised. It seemed like the woman was a mess. It was a good thing that she was all drugged up or treatment would hurt like a bitch.

Scylla gathered supplies, mismatched ears turning as the fae began speaking aloud. Soft? Pet? With splints and bandages in a little basket, Scylla moved back to the broken fae. The mind reading comment brought a sudden scoffing laugh from the smaller fae and she grinned, meeting the high eyes of her patient. "I can read your mind. I'll let you pet my tail if you're a good girl, okay?" Incentive to sit still.

"Scylla"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]