size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
03-07-2023, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2023, 09:48 AM by Aresenn. Edited 2 times in total.)
It wasn't long after he had began scratching the hair away from the hide that the other boy came over to observe. When he was asked a question as to why he was doing what he was doing, Aresenn paused a moment and cast a look from his peripheral before continuing. "I don't want it to rot," The Praetor boy began to explain. Once he was satisfied with the condition of the hide, he glance towards the other boy in full this time to finish his address. "I'm going to preserve it and use it for armor around my legs." He had seen his sister and Calico Jack had similar bracers, and he decided he would have his own set. What better than from a bear he had helped kill?

Looking at the large piece of skin, he thought a moment. "There is plenty here if you want to make some too." He said, in more of a careless tone. If the other boy wanted his own set of bracers, there was plenty of material to make several sets. But he also wasn't going to waste his time trying to convince him either.