size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
03-07-2023, 01:15 AM
Corbie blinked at "Lady Silverwind", and shook her head gently. "Just Corbie, please. I am far from royalty." But his mention of sending her with bottles of wine had decided her, and she turned to pull her packs forward. "I would appreciate the chance to try your wines," she said. She rarely partook of alcohol herself in much quantity, despite making it herself, but she could certainly appreciate the flavor of a fine beverage when she did, and grapes were not as common in the orchard as other fruits so she did not get a large enough quantity for a true wine so it would be a novelty. "But please, I'd ask you accept these in exchange, so you are not put out by the loss of any of your stores." She dipped her muzzle into the pack to pull out a few stoneware jugs of mead, carefully bundled in the sheepskins to keep them safe. Contemplating his question had her tilting her head thoughtfully to study him. "I spent much of my life alone, or with only one other," she explained slowly. "When I began to truly explore the world, I saw the potential for community and fellowship that I had never realized I was missing. I saw the opportunity to help those who needed it, and to give a home to others seeking the same thing. None of the existing packs suited me, or my vision for the community I wished to grow, so I chose to make it."
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times