ardent

Love I Was Wounded For You

Midnight

gems
size
build
player
10-21-2013, 09:43 AM
She had been startled by his appearance but the longer she was in his company the more relaxed she became, years ago she had been a lone wolf fighting for survival in the fight or die life she had learnt to be wary of anything that was new or different, had learnt that most males wanted one of two things food or mates, but life had changed and she was changing too. Years ago she would have fled or fought now she laughed . A true laugh bubbled from her jaws and she shook her head, ?does that make me the princess then,' she replied the grin still clear on her face, ?I?m sorry but I don?t see your crown, sure your not a pauper?? she stood, still smiling and took a step closer, her hips swayed and her tail waved behind her, as she moved slowly towards the water again bowing her head for a drink.

The water was chill and she swallowed with pleasure before licking her lips and drawing back step ? I suppose I should introduce myself shouldn't I, hey Charming?? she offered a shallower bow gracefully dipping her head to cyn, ?i am Midnight, a simple rouge wolf, I run with the snow rouges under Gargoyle and Oceana,? she was proud of there little group and the life they had salvaged in the wilds and so she announced it with pride. She knew she would have to leave soon though she wished it weren't the case, there pack was small and even with the new pups getting underfoot and keeping the adults jumping her absence would not go unnoticed forever she could not remember the status Sercia with Glaciem before gargoyle was over thrown and it would be foolish to assume it remained unchanged now. So much had changed in but a few seasons, she gave a sigh then tried to cover it with a smile lifting her drooping head.

OOC:: sorry its so short