An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
03-08-2023, 10:27 AM
Kuroki couldn't help but grin, all wide and toothy, his tail a blur behind him as he stomped along. The pups were quick to duck away in the underbrush...smart, but not good enough to escape their monstrous big brother. He play growled, more of an imitation of a growl than a true noise in the back of his throat. The same way one would say grrrr, as opposed to the actual act of it, you know? He thumped along, nearing an old and ancient tree and he paused, as though having to think real hard about where they might be, prolonging the mounting tension as he heard the quiet rustling of little paws, small bodies pressing tight.

"Hmmm. Where did they go..." He mused to himself, pale brows furrowing. "Maybe instead...when I find them..I'mma eat them. Mum will understand, surely..."
[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. hello it is i, the bestest of big bros and most annoying of sons Wolfpaw Lake 02:39 PM, 02-02-2023 03:34 AM, 02-13-2024