size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
03-09-2023, 04:49 PM
Voodoo was glad to have her daughters by her side. She knew their upbringing had been rough but she believed in change. She wanted to take control of her destiny and allow them to grow. Tomie already had a smart mind, Jay was calculating but in a pack she had a chance to bond, she couldnt deny she had been drawn to Lurid through their dark likeness. Voodoo smiled at the woman. For some reason her anxiety that had surrounded her for months seemed to have eased. "Im not in the habit of lying to wolves i like." she bowed her head though the necklace around her neck gleamed in the light.

"The reason I look a challenge for that pack was to seek a stable home for me and my children. For most of their lives weve had alphas vanish and our homeland taken from me. Ive been in three packs the last four seasons. My belief is that these alphas were weak." Voodoo shifted herself. She was the daughter of an empress, the founding mother of the ashen empire. So let her seek out her fortune."I offer my services as a member of your pack. If im being honest I am more of a healer. Im even knowledgable with poisons as well. Im more than willing to pull my own weight and provide supplies and care for your pack. My little ones need a home and I am tired of being tossed around like a rag." she just hoped lurid would agree.