size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Ooh La La
03-09-2023, 04:57 PM

The other wolf continued moving towards her, his tail high. Cocky bastard, wasn't he? Though Rhian was no stranger to exhibiting that kind of behavior herself, it still slightly irked her; she had to turn to keep her eyes on him. She mimicked his posture, holding herself with a loose arrogance, ears and tail up. Though hers had one difference: her tail was stiff, unmoving. Not inviting a fight, but not backing down either -- Rhian was a stubborn girl; she could stand up to anyone.

She wasn't quite sure what he meant, her face scrunching slightly before she flattened it out to respond, clearly communicating in her scornful tone that she thought that his question was stupid, "Uh, the usual way, I guess? My father had fangs too." Has? Had? Did it matter? Anyway, she had thought that it was a relatively common alteration from the normal sort of wolf, which was only supported by this random stranger having them as well. He had not yet told her his name, she noticed.

"Speak"

Rhian has a lisp due to her elongated fangs, which I may or may not actually remember / care enough to write out!