An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
03-09-2023, 07:41 PM

Gossamer focused on the feeling of the cool water in her mouth as she drank. She'd just licked the drips off her chin when she felt a sudden, eerie chill descend around her. Her eyes narrowed. Was a storm moving in? She looked about but the sky remained clear. It was full of stars and a brilliant full moon. Taking stock of her surroundings she froze as she saw two small, golden lights, floating not far away. They were too large to be fireflies and it was far to early for them.

Gossamer focused on the lights, gasping as pupils appeared, followed by a translucent shape belonging to a familiar form she'd never wanted to see again.

"Hello, my darling."

Gasping, Gossamer wiped a paw against her eyes and stared back at Pyralis. The old woman was a mere shadow of herself, faded, transparent and bleeding profusely from her neck. Drops of blood would hit the ground, sizzle, and vanish. Gossy closed her eyes shut. "You've got to be fucking kidding me, I can not be losing my mind like this." She shook her head, certain she was imagining this. Crap! Had she fallen asleep? That must be it, she was dreaming!